We are hiring on behalf of our client SOC Engineer
· Responsible for initial triage of incoming client issues. Address basic MSS and support-based client configuration issues and alerts.
· Analyze and respond to security threats from various security platforms and technologies.
· Support, troubleshoot, configure, manage, and upgrade FW, NIDPS, UTM, VPN, WAF and a wide variety of other security products.
· Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems, using strong TCP/IP networking skills.
· Respond to inbound requests via phone and other electronic means for technical assistance with managed devices.
· Document actions in ticketing system to effectively communicate information internally and to customers.
- Communicate and collaborate with security operations center analysts to optimize SIEM solution performance to better meet the needs of operations
- Interface with onsite clients to understand the quality aspects and expectations, as needed
· BSc. Of Communication Engineering or Computer science
· 1-3 years of experience in security operation field
· Good experience SIEM Tools
· good knowledge of Various Security Technologies
· Understanding of typical SOC processes/procedures.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve desired objectives and project results
Healthcare, social Insurance
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves